Bankruptcy is a right afforded to everyone under the laws and Constitution of the United States of America. It is a powerful form of relief provided to us all because unsustainable debts and bad credit hurts economic and personal freedom. If you feel trapped by your debts and cannot find a way out, you have the power to free yourself from your circumstances. Filing for bankruptcy provides you with a fresh start and allows you to achieve the financial security and well-being everyone deserves.
Bankruptcy has the power to help you:
- Eliminate bad debt from credit cards, medical bills, and deficiencies from vehicle repossessions or home foreclosures
- Stop or delay a foreclosure and reinstate mortgages by paying arrears
- Stop lawsuits, garnishments, and debt collector harassment
- Improve your credit by erasing high balances, delinquencies, and judgments
- Renegotiate existing loans on more favorable terms
- Discharge certain back taxes
- Eliminate student loans in cases of hardship
- Reinstate driver’s licenses that were revoked for an outstanding judgment
- Eliminate liability for most civil lawsuits
- Recover money taken from you through garnishment or levy
- Give you the peace of mind that comes with a fresh start
How Can a Bankruptcy Lawyer Help?
We at Heimerl & Lammers understand the pressures in today’s current economy. With the high unemployment rate in Minnesota and more and more homes being foreclosed every day, we are fully aware of the problems that debt can cause. We are your choice for Minnesota bankruptcy attorney advice. We offer our clients:
- Individual client service and personal attention
- Years of experience in the bankruptcy field
- An emphasis on both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Three offices in the Twin Cities metropolitan region
The First Step in the Right Direction
To schedule a free confidential consultation to discuss the option of bankruptcy, contact Heimerl & Lammers today. Our law offices are located in the warehouse district of Minneapolis, the suburb of Edina off of 494 and France Avenue, and in Woodbury. Our locations are central, convenient and offer plenty of free parking.
We can help you obtain a financial restart and relieve your financial stress. Please call us today to set up a free, no obligation consultation.
Heimerl & Lammers practices in all eighty seven counties of Minnesota including, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Scott County, Carver County, Washington County, Anoka County, Wright County, Sherburne County, Chisago County, Isanti County, Stearns County, Dakota County, Cass County, Blue Earth County, Olmsted County, Sibley County and St. Louis County.
We represent Minnesota Bankruptcy Law clients throughout the Twin Cities including Minneapolis, Champlin, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Eden Prairie, Edina, Excelsior, Hopkins, Long Lake, Lino Lakes, Maple Plain, Minnetonka, Monticello, Mound, Osseo, Otsego, Rogers, Saint Bonifacius, Saint Paul, St Paul, Spring Park, St Louis Park, Wayzata, Woodbury, White Bear Lake, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Burnsville, Bloomington, Buffalo and throughout Minnesota.
Disclaimer: We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.